Wednesday, April 8, 2009

First week of April

It's April. I hate April. I started my period March 31st. So the month starts off even worse than most Aprils.

On April first I went and paid my rent and got a check from my landlord to pay for the installation of the phone jack. Then I went to walmart. I spent way too much money. I got some snacks and flavored water and pads and some lightbublbs, and a game to put up to give to Danielle as a birthday gift and 2 pairs of slippers and a pack of batteries for mom and a bunch of dog food.

I did WiiFit on the first and the second after not doing it for a couple weeks. Surprisingly my weight was actually down a few pounds.

On the second I didn't do much of anything. I stayed in bed most of the day. I got dressed and went and got the mail. All I got was ads though and a coupon for a free kashi frozen dinner I'd ordered.

I'm 28 years old now. Blah. I never wanted to be alive this long. I spent my birthday at Disneyland though and got to meet someone from the Disneyland email group I'm on. I also got to meet a couple of other people including a cast member who moderates the email group. I spent the first few hours alone and most of it I spent in DCA (Disney's Construction Adventure!) riding Toy Story Midway Mania. When Dillon got out of school mom drove him down there and we spent the rest of the day there until almost closing. I bought a grey hoodie sweatshirt with my birthday gift card and still have some money left on the card. Me and Dillon went to Denny's afterwards.

On Saturday I went over to grandma's house. She made banana pudding eventually and gave me $25. When mom got home from easter shopping she gave me a birthday card with $40 in it. I ate way too much pudding.

Sunday was a busy day too. Marcie and her boyfriend Eddie and her mom came over in the early afternoon. They brought gifts. Marcie's mom brought me a Hoops and Yoyo talking card with $10 in it and a package of sugar free peeps (which I ate immediately!). Marcie gave me 3 packages. The bottom one was a box of Oreo thin crisps 100 calorie packs. The middle one was a package of Garfield envelopes. The smallest one was a cube maze with stuff in the middle. To open it one must get the metal ball through the plastic maze. I gave marcie this maze a couple of years ago for her birthday and it took her several months to get it open. Payback is a bitch aint it? haha. Marcie did manage to get my vcr/dvd player hooked back up and didn't mess anything else up.

While they were still here Danielle called and that evening her and John came over. They ordered pizza and we read fmylife.com and went to Starbucks and then played wii fit. Danielle and John both worked on the maze and were ready to throw it too.

Last night though I had the maze sitting on my couch and when I reached for something on the floor it fell off of the couch and came open! Inside it was a peppermint chapstick, a Garfield and Odie magnet, a $10 bill, and a $25 Amazon.com gift certificate! Very cool!

On monday we had my car towed to Dyson because it has a puddle under it of some fluid leaking. I had John check the oil while he was here and he said it was empty. The mechanic told us not to drive it so I had to pay $55 for it to be towed. The mechanic had the car all day and says there is no leak and all the fluids are full. He even claimed that I had TOO MUCH oil which and that he had added no fluids at all. It is impossible that there was too much oil because the last time oil was put in the car that mechanic was the one to do it! It's so frustrating. I feel taken. I looked the company up online on the Better Business bureau and they have a C-. Not exactly the most impressive grade.

On tuesday I had a pdoc appointment but just stayed in bed the entire day instead. When I picked up my car late monday I ran by staples on the way home to buy a plastic id holder thingy to keep my Disneyland pass in since the one I bought at the park in January broke on this last trip. I'd asked the cast members inside the store I boought it in what I could get that would last longer and they suggested I get the kind they use for their id cards and that they bought them at Staples. I got a 10 pack for a little over $4.

When I got home I went to bed. This was about 6:30pm. I stayed there in bed until after 5pm on Tuesday. I just couldn't deal with anything. I don't know how to face all the shit that life brings up. I just can't deal. If I'd had candles to blow out for my birthday it would have been "I wish the world would end/I wish I could die already." I am useless, hopeless, good for nothing.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive