Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Danielle graduated college, and I have a dentist appointment

I haven't done anything the last couple of days. I was up for like 35+ hours or so Friday/Saturday and went to Danielle's college graduation. We were sitting in the sun for a few hours and I forgot to wear a hat. I had a bad headache all day. After the graduation Sergio and Brianna met us at an Italian resturant. There were nine of us total at the resturant. Danielle, her mom, her grandma, John, Marcie, Eddie, Goofio, Brianna, and myself.

I found out on thursday when I went to radio shack that the headphones I've bought for years from them are no longer being made/sold by radioshack and I haven't been able to find any like them. They are the kind that goes on the ears, not in and not around. They have a plastic piece that goes over the top of the head. They also have a volume control on the cord and the cord is like 16ft long.

I have a dentist appointment today and should try to get some sleep before then. My appointment is at 2pm and its already after 8am.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive