Thursday, February 10, 2011

February 9

I did not get to sleep until something like ten am and then didn't get up until sometime around four or four thirty in the afternoon.  I poked around online for a bit and then made a Red Baron fire baked pizza slide.  After eating I suddenly felt really really terrible.  Nauseous.  Light headed.  Headache.  Stomach ache.  Just icky.  When I tried to stand up to go to the kitchen I got dizzy.  So I ended up after a while of laying on the couch looking at computer rolling over and taking a nap.  The computer was hot and misbehaving anyways so it needed a nap too.
I finally got up to stay after 10:30 or so I think.  And of course got on the computer.  So nothing at all happened really.  Need to get stuff done.  I'll go try!


0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive