Wednesday, February 18, 2009

got direct tv and a phone line

It's after eight thirty in the morning on tuesday and I'm still working on the list trying to get as much done as possible before verizon and direct tv people show up.

Its 10:30am and I have a load of laundry in the washer. My bed is covered in stuff but piled nicely. I've realized I won't get any sleep until the verizon and direct tv people come and go. I think I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow but will have to look it up in my notebook. I dont remember for sure what doctor or what time.

My doctor appointment is at 3:45 and it's with the gastroenterologist. So I'll take mom her whoppers afterwards.


Two guys showed up right at noon and installed a phone jack. They were not here very long. Maybe 20 minutes. When they left I called grandma on the house phone and talked to her for a few minutes. I was about to walk over and get my mail when the house phone rang and it was the direct tv guy. It's about ten til one now and he has looked at where the cable wires are and drilled a while behind the bookshelf in the livingroom near the hole for the cable wire and is outside now hammering on something.

The direct tv and phone work fine. Still have to learn how to use all the features on the DVR and my cordless phone as well.

----------------
Now playing: Switchfoot - Love Is The Movement
via FoxyTunes

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive