Thursday, January 10, 2008

I am a negative person

I can't help it. I'm always negative no matter how hard I try to be positive and fine. What am I going to do about it? I'm gonna STFU. I will no longer call or instant message anyone unless it is necessary. When I do call or instant message anyone I will not talk about myself, my life, my feelings, or anything that could be considered negative. I will talk about what needs to be talked about then leave whoever it is alone. I will continue to sit in the chatrooms I live in (manicdepression, depressionchat) and will say hi to people who come in either. I will not volunteer any information about myself. I will not join channels like #bus unless I absolutely have nothing else to do and when I do go in a chatroom I will sit queitly. I'm just going to leave people alone. If you need someone to talk to, I'll listen. I'll still be longed in just like always but I will no longer IM people or call people. I'm just ignored most of the time anyway so I don't know why I even talked to anyone to begin with. I'm sorry. I'm going to shut up now before I get any more negative.

Bye.

1 comments:

Trevor said...

Keep talking, negative or not. If someone tells you that you're too negative then you should throw their shoes in a well. It sucks, trust me.

Followers

Blog Archive