Friday, January 18, 2008

slept hard

Last night I set my alarm for noon. It didn't wake me up. Harmony and Dawggy tried to make as much noise on the computer as possible, which usually wakes me up. Harmony called me. Topaz called me. I slept through all of that. When Harmony called me a second time I heard it and answered and got up. That was about 1:30pm I think.

My apartment is clean, except the closet. The closets bad. I've been really bored today. I probably called my mom half a dozen times or more. I sent my mom tons of emails. Forwards I've saved in gmail for as long as two years.

We were thinking of going back to Disneyland this sunday but Dillon has a throat infection and an ear infection so we will probably wait until next week. I don't care either way.

I've been talking to topaz a lot lately. online and on the phone. she's very nice and funny. She's having a really hard time right now tho. I try to be there for her as much as possible and distract her from her inside people. She's a lot like me.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive