Tuesday, January 22, 2008

itts hard to swallow

I've been having a hard time swallowing for the past several days. I've also been acheing all over. My back has been hurting worse than usual and sometimes the pain is in my leg too. Theres been short periods of time when it hurts so bad that I couldnt walk very well. My headaches have been pretty bad this weekend/week. I hurt all over. All weekend I've hurt bad. Today my stomach and back hurt more because I started my damn dot. I went to the clinic today but I was supposed to be there at 9:30am and I didn't get there until about 1:30pm. Gabby, the med nurse, gave me my meds for tonight , told me I didn't have to go to IOP anymore because it's not helping because I just can't get there that early in the day very well. I missed my pdoc appointment and have my next one in two weeks. I have to go to the clinic tomorrow and get a week's worth of medicine. I have to talk to ricardo tomorrow too.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive