Saturday, November 10, 2007

3am

I have to get up in about 3.5 hours but I'm not going to bed. I have such a hard time waking up the only way I'm sure to be up and ready for school is to spend all night up, keeping busy, and then sleep away the afternoon. Hopefully I'll be able to get my assignments done as early as possible. It's gonna be a long day cuz I have to talk to the teacher about making up a couple assignments. I really need to pass this class. I can't stand to take it again. I'd have to petition to take it again too. I HATE this class. I can't wait til its over but I wish the psychology of religion class was longer.

I'm so nausious...I knew better than to eat all that pizza especially hwen i'm out of pills. I've been drinking peppermint tea and 7up and ate a peppermint candy.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive