Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving Day

I spent the day, from about 11am until about 5pm, with my family. We had a turkey dinner and got along well. I ate 3 plates of turkey and corn. I was and am a little disappointed because the one thing I was mainly looking forward to today was the banana pudding. Grandma said she was too tired to make it. So now I have to drive over there again tomorrow. I don't mind going over there but I've got to buy gas again tomorrow and it's so expensive. I LOVE warm banana puddidng though. And its nice to spend time with my family.

I spilt frosted mini wheats all over my floor a little while ago. I cleaned it up as best as I could be the floor still feels grainy. I dont know how to get it clean. I got upset and cut my leg. I'm a clumsy bitch that can't do anything right.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive