Wednesday, November 21, 2007

This week...

Tommorrow:

Turkey day. I plan to get up as early as possible and go to my mom and grandma's house and eat banana pudding, turkey, and whatever else they have that I like to eat. I wish they were having cheesecake. I love cheesecake. Not as much as I love fresh, warm, homemade banana pudding though. I'll come home that night and get on the computer and follow a list, study, enter sweeps, and chat like I do everynight.


Friday:

Sleep. Chat, study, and enter sweeps.


Saturday:
The school is closed for Thanksgiving weekend so saturday will be the same to me as friday this week.



Sunday:

Once again it'll be a day of rest, studying, and being online.


Monday:

Busy day. I've got to leave here by nine am, which means forcing myself out of bed somehow. I have Clubhouse at 9:30am. I have an appointment with my therapist at noon, and an appointment with my psychiatrist at 1pm. After that I have to go to mom's house and hope my new phone is there. If I have time I'll go to the mall and see if they can transfer my contacts to the new phone. Around four pm I HAVE to get to the school and talk to Shirley about my missing assignments and the final project. At seven pm I have psychology class. It's "Christ and crust night". We are learning about Christianity and having pizza.


Tuesday:

Living well group. Then home to study, chat, etc.


Wednesday:

I have clubhouse and bloodwork in the morning (I have to be there at 9:30am). Then the afternooon will be spent sleeping or on the computer.

And so goes the next 7 days...

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive