Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 10 and I have light

Ten days in a row.

I broke the lamp this morning. My landlord came over and fixed the celing light and the lamp too. I hope I got all the broken pieces of the bulb off the floor. I found one little tiny piece of glass with my bare foot and it still hurts.

I finished the book Breaking Dawn. I love the Twilight Series and want more. Now. There's a draft of a fifth book on the author's website. It's basically the first novel from Edward's point of view instead of Bella's from the discription. I haven't read the actual pdf yet though. I plan to.

I have not slept and it is after two pm. I guess I better take a nap. Tomorrow I have to go over to mom's house in the afternoon and get her to help me with the paperwork and then me and her and the twins are going to see "A Night of Music From Film" at the college. Marcie decided not to go and I haven't talked to John or Danielle since I told them about it so I doubt they plan on going.



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



I napped from like three until almost eight pm. I finally got around to fixing a bowl of soup around midnight and didn't shower until like three pm. I finished the book Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.

Didn't work on the list at all really. And it's after four am now and I'm not in the mood to work on it.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive