Thursday, October 15, 2009

day 9

The housing inspector showed up early. Barely even came in the door. Told me to turn on the heater and I did and by the time I turned back around to lok at him he was already on his way out. I let my landlord know. I also told her about my light not working. She said she would check their schedule and call me before they come. Haven't heard back and am still sitting in this crappy darkness of my shadow with a lamp I've knocked several damn times. I don't know what I'll do if I break the damn thing.

I spent most of the rest of the day asleep on the couch. I'm always so tired. I'll probably have to call my landlord again tomorrow about my light cuz this is driving me nuts. I need to go grocery shopping soon too though. I should go over to mom's house today and give grandma her gas and debit cards back and ask mom to help me with the papers I have to send in for jury duty and for housing assistant that I can't make sense of.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive