Monday, May 10, 2004

crying stress school finals randomness

overwhelmed with assignment for school. i guess i'm venting. lyrics help me. so i'm just gonna type the ones that are hitting me now as i have itunes on random.

just random....who knows the song who knows the lines that don't apply whatever...


I had visions, I was in them,I was looking into the mirror To see a little bit clearer
The rottenness and evil in me I'm not sick, but I'm not well and I'm so hot 'cause I'm in hell Been around the world and found That only stupid people are breeding The cretins cloning and feeding And I don't even own a TV Put me in the hospital for nerves
And then they had to commit me You told them all I was crazy I'm not sick, but I'm not well And I'm so hot cause I'm in hell I'm not sick, but I'm not well And it's a sin to live so well I wanna publish 'zines And rage against machines I wanna pierce my tongue
It doesn't hurt, it feels fine The trivial sublime I'd like to turn off time And kill my mind You kill my mind Mind... Paranoia, paranoia Everybody's comin' to get me Just say you never met me I'm runnin' underground with the moles Diggin' in holes Hear the voices in my head I swear to God it sounds like they're snoring But if you're bored then you're boring The agony and the irony, they're killing me, whoa! I'm not sick, but I'm not well And I'm so hot cause I'm in hell I'm not sick, but I'm not well And it's a sin to live this well


I can't take this No I can't take this No I can't take this 'Cause this is f*****g up my mind I can't take this No I can't take this No I can't take this 'Cause this is f*****g up my mind

What's eating at you now? I can see right through you No I'm not complaining But you're running out of time So what's become of this? Just frowning faces No more skeletons hiding No point in confining What needs to get out Something inside of me Has got me tripping on you And I can't explain it Maybe you're just no good for me After all Don't want it Don't want it Don't want it

I can't take this No I can't take this No I can't take this 'Cause this is f*****g up my mind I can't take this No I can't take this No I can't take this 'Cause this is f*****g up my mind

Now that I'm reading between the lines I need to leave this alone I know with so much rejection How could I be satisfied Can you face it, not at all Is it possible that it could be you Who makes the mistakes Something inside of me Has got me tripping on you And I can't explain it Maybe you're just no good for me After all

I can't take this No I can't take this No I can't take this 'Cause this is f*****g up my mind I can't take this No I can't take this No I can't take this 'Cause this is f*****g up my mind With or without this I'm alright And part of me changes every time Don't you know you're no good for me Don't you know you're no good for me I don't want it Don't want it Don't want it I can't take this No I can't take this No I can't take this 'Cause this is f*****g up my mind I can't take this No I can't take this No I can't take this 'Cause this is f*****g up my mind I can't take this No I can't take this No I can't take this 'Cause this is f*****g up my mind

i've been hurt way too many times...

They say
If you wanna make god laugh
Then all you gotta do is tell him your plan
And i know that the timings not right
Didn't know i would meet you tonight
Its not that i don't really like the attention
I feel like the only man in the room
Are you really sincere?
Is this just something that you do?

And when you say you love me do you mean it?

Again and again and again i've been hurt my friend till the end
You know i've been high i've been low i got no place left to go
Again and again and again will this search ever end


Pull me out from inside,I am ready...I am ready...I am ready...I am...

Taffi stuck get tongue tied,Stutter shook and uptight.Pull me out from inside,
I am ready...I am ready...I am ready...
I am fine.

I am covered in skin,No one gets to come in.Pull me out from inside,I am folded,And unfolded,and unfolding, I am...

Colour Blind,Coffee black and egg white.Pull me out from inside,I am ready...I am ready...I am ready...I am fine,I am fine,I am fine...



You held my hand and then you slipped away And I may never see your face again So tell me how to fill the emptiness inside Without love, what is life? And anyone who knew us both can see We always were the better part of me I never wanted to be this free And all this pain, when does it go away? Then everytime I turn around And you're nowhere to be found I know I gotta long long way to go Before I can say goodbye to you Oh, I gotta long long way I know Before I can say goodbye To all I ever knew, to you To you

From memory there is no hiding place Turn on the TV and I see you there In every crowd there's always someone with your face Everywhere, trying not to care

I gotta long long way to go Before I can say goodbye to you Oh, I gotta long long way I know Gotta long way to go Before I can say goodbye Before I say goodbye To all I ever knew To all I ever knew I gotta long way to go Before I say Say goodbye, say goodbye But I wish you the best girl Oh and all of the rest to you

Hey jude, don’t make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. Remember to let her into your heart, Then you can start to make it better.

Hey jude, don’t be afraid. You were made to go out and get her. The minute you let her under your skin, Then you begin to make it better.

And anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain, Don’t carry the world upon your shoulders. For well you know that it’s a fool who plays it cool By making his world a little colder.

Hey jude, don’t let me down. You have found her, now go and get her. Remember to let her into your heart, Then you can start to make it better. So let it out and let it in, hey jude, begin, You’re waiting for someone to perform with. And don’t you know that it’s just you, hey jude, you’ll do, The movement you need is on your shoulder.

Hey jude, don’t make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better. Remember to let her under your skin, Then you’ll begin to make it Better better better better better better, oh.


I get so lost sometimes. days pass and this emptiness fills my heart. when i want to run away i drive off in my car but whichever i go i come back to the place you are. and though my instincts, they return and this grand facade, so soon will burn without a noise, and without my pride i reach out from the inside

Love, I don't like to see so much pain so much wasted and this moment keeps slipping away i get so tired of working so hard for my survival i look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive and though my instincts, they return and this grand facade, so soon will burn without a noise, and without my price i reach out from the inside.

She never mentions the word addiction In certain company Yes, she’ll tell you she’s an orphan
After you meet her family oh no, no no no no, oh, ohhhh, yeah, She paints her eyes as black as night, she Pulls those shades down tight and oh she gives a smile when the pain comes, The pain’s gonna make everything alright that’s right. Says she talks to angels, They call her out by right her name She talks to angels, yes, Says they call her out right by her name She keeps a lock of hair in her pocket She wears a cross around her neck oh Yes, the hair is from a little boy a little boy And the cross is someone she has not met, not yet no no no no no Says she talks to the angels, yeah they call her out right by her name don’t you know they call her out right by her name. She don’t know no lover,None that I ever seen Yes, to her that ain’t nothing But to me, yeah me, it means It’s everything yeah She paints those eyes as black as night now She pulls those shades down tight yeah, there’s a smile when the pain comes, cuz The pain’s gonna make it, gonna make it all alright She talks to angels, you know they whisper out by her name Oh yeah, yeah, angels Call her out by her name Oh, angels They call her out by her name Oh, she talks to angels They call her out Yeah, they call her out Don’t you know that they call her out by her name

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive