Thursday, May 20, 2004

Long Distance Love

Well it's Thursday now. It's been a manic week. I think I'm beginning to settle now though. At least the overwhelming sexual desires have calmed, due at least in part to starting my period most likely.

I think it's time for me to openly talk about Sam. My boyfriend. We have been in an "exclusive long distance relationship" for a while now. I have not denied I am in this relationship but have not declared it to the world either.

So who is this Sam I speak of?
Samuel Roland Kennedy

He's a wonderful guy. Sweet. Smart. Considerate. He's got a great job. He's helped me in many many ways. My family knows that he helps me with my computer and my homework. They do not know that I love him. They would never understand this. They would punish me for saying it. Prevent me from communicating with him. I need him. I miss him when he sleeps. I miss him when I have to leave the house. I think about him all the time.

I know he feels the same way.

He has treated me much better than I have treated him. Yet, he didn't leave.

He has overcome many problems in his life. He is extremely successful in many ways. I am proud to say this:

(¨`·.·´¨)* I
`·.(¨`·.·´¨)*Love
`·.¸.·´*You
This dedicates to My Life
Samuel Roland Kennedy


Thank you for being so amazing Sam

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive