Sunday, January 16, 2011

January 13, 14, 15

The 13th was a sleep and recover day and a bit of cleaning.




The 14th was a babysitting day.  The twins were over from about 5 until 10:30pm.  We had Hungry Howies pizza and watched Finding Nemo and Toy Story 3 and  played with their computers.  When they finally went home I conked out for a few hours.  I also bought tickets to the Micechat 6th Anniversary special breakfast at ESPN zone with Disneyland's first president Jack Lindquist.






January 15th was my brother Dillon's 20th birthday.  I texted him and told him on facebook happy birthday.  I think he went bowling.
Here he is on tv in the audience of Jimmy Kimmel watching Angels and Airwaves.


He can be seen several times but there is a close up of him at 1:51 and you can see in the beginning when Jimmy Kimmel is introducing the band that Dillon was wearing his LOVE t-shirt.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive