Monday, January 17, 2011

January 16 and 17

Sunday and Holiday Monday

Not much happening this Martin Luther King Jr Holiday.

On sunday I didn't do much of anything.  Lots of napping.  A little cleaning.  A lot of loneliness and a few tears.




Been working on getting the apartment clean since Housing Authority will be out here on Wednesday for my annual inspection.  It seems like they were just here during the summer time.  In fact I found the date of the last inspection.
"This notice is to advise you that a housing inspection will be conducted on 07/21/2010 between 7:30am and 4:30pm"




So apparently it's a semi-annual inspection?  Even though they keep saying it's only done once a year.  I just went down to the office in December for an annual review.  Lots of paperwork and a total pain.  But what can you do?  If you don't go through these hassles then you don't get the low income housing.  And if I don't have low income housing I have NO housing.  










0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive