Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2

Nothing exciting going on now that Christmas and New Years is over.  Went and paid rent this afternoon then  had some Mickey Nuggets for dinner.  I have a pretty back headache today and my back and stomach are not very friendly either (it's just that time).
It's been raining all day.  Supposed to rain again tomorrow.  I am almost done with the book "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest" which is the third and final book in the trilogy by Steig Larson.  It is due back at the library tomorrow so I need to go out and return it either tomorrow or at the latest day after tomorrow. I have a couple of other books out but I am not done with them yet.
I'm tired and the pain is really dragging me down so it's hard to be productive but I'm trying to work on a list.  I've got a load of laundry in the washing machine now and have some dishes I need to get done and much else.  Still have toys scattered all over from the twins spending new years eve here.  I feel like crap though so it's slow going to do anything.




0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive