Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Thursday at Disneyland

We had a pretty good day. Disneyland wasn't very crowded. The twins went on Monster's Inc., Mike and Scully to the Rescue for the first time. I think they liked it. Kylee and Dillon went off on their own for most of the day. Poor Daniel was constipated and had a stomach ache most of the day so I carried him a lot. I started my period this morning, and my backpack was heavy today...so my back is killing me now. Oh well. It was worth carrying the backpack for the snacks and drinks and it was worth carrying Daniel to make him more comfortable. Sitting on the ground for the parade and sitting on the floor for Playhouse Disney Live didn't help much either.

I've been eating WAAAAY too much lately. Starting tomorrow I'm counting calories (or points if I can find my book and calculator). I'm going to get serious about losing weight. I'm going to go to the gym 5 days a week (unless I go to Disneyland during the week) and doing some sort of exercise at home at least 6 days a week. I'm going to county points. I WILL lose weight. I WILL control my eating. I WILL exercise. I must.

I missed Sandye today. I usually talk to her EVERY day but today I went to Disneyland with my family and didn't get a chance to call her.

I didn't cut at all at Disneyland but I cut when I got home (after everyone went to bed). I put ointment on the cuts that are possibly infected and on some of the fresh cuts. I used a fresh, good, blade. I didn't cut too deep though. I want to SI more. I'm in #bus which helps some. I don't know if it'll be enough to keep me SI free for the rest of the night. I really really want to cut.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive