Saturday, June 19, 2004



As I started to write this Dawggy went to bed. Harmony went to bed a few hours ago. She was exhausted. She had only gotten 3 hours of sleep the night before.



I slept most of the day. My computer has not been very cooperative today. I got frustrated with it this afternoon and shut it off and slept most of the day, in between telemarkerters that is. When I finally woke up tonight, shaking and crying from a terrible nightmare my computer would not connect to the net at all and wouldnt even let me play Spider solitaire. I eventually got it to work with Dawggy's help. I tried calling Samuel first but his phone was off. So I called Dawggy and they helped me. He even called my isp for me.



For now my computer is allowing me to get a few things done. Let's hope it stays that way.


0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive