Friday, June 11, 2004

Everything is getting on my nerves



I'm in one of those mood where everything is pissing me off. Every noise, every blink, every comment, every little thing bugs me. I want to scream, I want to curse at people, I want to slice up my arms and legs, I want to take every pill I can find. I'm in a terrible terrible mood and don't want to feel like this anymore.



Grandma's tv is so loud AGAIN. She gets onto me about my music being so loud it'll wake the neighbors all the time but my music has never been half as loud as her tv is. And her hacking is pissing me off. I know she can't help it but right now I just want to go wring her neck.



My leg is asleep. None of the songs I turn on are right. Just not what I need to hear. I don't know what I need to hear. Everything just pisses me off more.



I'm sorry for sounding so pathetic. I'm sorry for being the way I am. I'm sorry.



I don't want to be this way anymore.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive