Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Broken hearted



In a matter of less than two weeks time my Debit card was used for $99.69. Half of this I didn't even know about. He used my card without my knowledge. I feel so used. So alone. So hopeless. I thought he was different. I thought he wasn't like Sergio. I guess I was wrong. Why does a single guy need $55 worth of Dominos in a space of 3 days?!



What now? Changing my bank numbers. Never letting myself fall in love again. Never being sucked into guilt trips anymore. Lots of tears. Clear and crimson.



I self-injured when I added up all that I spent for him, just during the first two weeks of this bank statement. I thought he really loved me, but now I think I'm just a pawn in his mind games.



Heartbroken.
Feeling inhuman.
Victimized?
Lost.
Scared.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive