Monday, June 28, 2004

Didn't get what I needed to get done, done.



I didn't sleep for a long time. Then I slept most of today away. There were phone calls I was supposed to make. I'm blessed with wonderful friends though. (And they have free long distance! W00t!) Harmony and Dawggy called and got the information for renting a laptop. The place they found is not to far from here. I am pretty sure I can find it. I know where the street is, and I think it's the only "Gladstone St." that is in Azusa so all I got to do is get on that street and head in the direction of the college and keep going until I find the place. It's going to cost me $40.99 a week and I have to rent it for a minimum of two weeks. Neither the price nor the minimum are a surprise. It's about what I was figuring. I also figure I'll need a computer for at least two weeks because I'm almost sure this has to be mailed in. Well I figure you have to give it three days for them to get it, and three days to get it back. There's a week. Then you have to give them AT LEAST a week to work on it between that time.



Dawggy and Harmony also got me the phone number for Dell, which they will remind me to call tommorow. They also told me what information that I will need off of the computer itself.



Another call I need to make is EOP&S. (Extended Opportunities Programs & Services....or something like that). It's a program the school offers. I need to make an appointment with a councellor about financial aid and my academic probationary status. I need to find whatever papers they sent me in the mail.



Mkay. Depressed. Frustrated. But I'm following a list. (With Dawggy and Harmony 's help). I don't know what I would do without them.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive