Tuesday, July 20, 2004

HOT

Sugar Ray - 10 Seconds Down
Uno

Prince - 1999
Gmail

Goo Goo Dolls - 22 Seconds
E2 search

Matchbox Twenty - 3am (piano acoustic version)
Spondylosis

John Mayer - 3x5
Floor

Tori Amos - A Case Of You
Spent several songs in the other room. Put my empty glass of Minute Maid fruit punch into the refriderator and tried to help grandma keep the dog in the sink long enough to give him a cool bath. When I woke up this afternoon after several hours of fitful sleep I was drenched in sweat and all I had been wearing was a little nighty that is so old and worn out that it is practically transparent and a pair of panties. I had had both the ceiling fan and the window fan on high the entire time. As soon as I was awake I turned the computer on and went and got some cold fruit punch while my computer booted up. Then I took my pants off and started writing. I have 264 write-ups. By the time Harmony and Dawggy return tommorow afternoon I want to have 265.

The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
Uno

Dixie Chicks - A TRIBUTE TO HEROES
It's 6:55pm. I have 1C! and 39 votes left today. I am working on several write-ups. I feel lonely, but have not turned on any instant messangers or irc. I simply get too annoyed with people. I am trying to stay focused on writing, with a little bit of straightening my room thrown in. I am trying to ignore the sweat and the oven like temperatures.

Nirvana - About a Girl
Uno

Sugar Ray - Abracadabra
E2 vote

The Union Underground - Across The Nation (RAW)
Gmail

Blink 182 - Adam`s Song
Uno

Simple Plan - Addicted
I'm going to post this to blog now and then continue to attempt to focus on writing and ignoring the heat.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive