Wednesday, April 14, 2004

April 3, 2004

[Don't node drunk]!?!?!?!?!

Ah! Screw You! LOL

[It's my birthday] [I'll cry if I want to|I'll node if i want to!]



Very depressed most of day. Was finally convinced to go to [karaoke] and went and dissociated and had fun I suppose.

[April 2, 2004|Friday night] we went to school dance at the college. Supposedly and 80s dance but most of what was played was 90s. Dissociative then too. But oh well. We were sure today would be the day of death and we are alive as we were before.

[don't drunk node]!
watch me!


node node node node node node node node node node node node node node node node node node node node node node node node node

badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerMUSHROOMMUSHROOM!SNAKEYSNAKE!!!!!


watch for sober update below! should appear in couple hours! LOL

Soberness shall follow...

Bah! This soberness stuff...it just sucks! But...well [soberness] is the cheapest way to get through life. Alcohol is expensive! Most of my drinks were bought for me this time, however.

I'm not used to going out like that. Two nights in a row I went out. On friday night my college was having a dance to kick off the [spring break]. Danced long and hard. I am not a good dancer and made a total fool out of ourself. Oh well. [wishful thinking|Maybe no one will remember.] Then came my birthday. I hate birthdays more than anyone can understand. This year was especially hard because of an internal stuggle. I am unable to explain it. I am sorry. The inside people have a language not like the one of this frame. The words for birth and death are one and the same. If my interpretation is correct I will die on my birthday. Obviously, this is not the year. Not sure I'm glad. I guess I am. At least some of [bluebird_is_sad|bluebird] is.

It's spring break now. I've got lots of school work to do. A paper for psychology class, which I will use a [schizophrenia|node I wrote long ago] as a basis. A bunch of stuff for the library class, including an essay I just don't understand, and a powerpoint presentation. Then there's trying to get all the stuff for the stupid computer class done. /me growls.

Well I'm terribly sore from all this weekends dancing. I'm going to go take more pain pills and curl up. Actually I'll probably take more pain pills and come use my votes. heh. I'm [e2addict|addicted], I admit it.

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive