Thursday, April 15, 2004

October 24, 2003

My [math class] was cancelled today. So here I sit. I'm typing this silly [daylog] because I'm trying to stay here. I'm trying not to [dissociate]. It's been bad lately. [I've been really stressed out] with [Citrus College|school] and stuff. I just don't know what to do anymore.

I feel icky all the time. I've been [cutting] a lot more again. It keeps me "sane" at least kind of. A few people on E2 think that I have been [NFN] lately. [That's not true]. (At least I don't think it is. I have put several write-ups on recently. That is because I found the [floppy disk] where I'd saved them from when I had a computer but no internet and lots of time.

I know many people don't like me on here. That's okay. People in the [real world] don't like me either.

Oh well. I'm really cold today. And I'm disconnected today. Just kind of lost. [Dazed]. [I don't know].
What?

[I'm sorry]

[Good-bye].

0 comments:

Followers

Blog Archive